As part of the HeSANDA project, Deakin researchers will be presenting at this free online webinar.
The SA, Mental Health, Cancer & MACH nodes are hosting an Advancing Health Research Through Data Sharing event, which will be held on October 25th both online and in person in Sydney as part of the ALLG ASM.
Who should attend?
Researchers, data custodians, clinical trialists, and anyone interested in how to maximise the potential of health research data
Topics will include:
- Beyond Open Data: Embracing FAIR Data Sharing Principles- Matthias Liffers, ARDC
- Unlocking Data for Secondary Research: Impacts on Future Research & Health Outcomes- Prof Douglas Boyle, University of Melbourne
- Case Study: Shared Benefits in Research (provider & user perspectives) – Prof Alison Yung, Deakin University
- Health Data Australia Showcase- Dr Rhys Williams, ARDC
- Your Data Sharing Questions Answered: Panel Discussion with health research data experts, researchers and industry leaders
When and Where?
Date: October 25th 2023
Time: ACDT (SA): 10:00am-12:00pm, AEDT: 10:30am-12:30pm
Venue: Online via webinar or in-person at the Shangri La, Sydney (hosted at ALLG ASM)
You can register now for this free event via Eventbrite.
A national collaboration As part of the ARDC’s Health Studies Australian National Data Asset (HeSANDA) Program